Please don't kill me

Hi guys!
I'm sorry that I haven't been on for a while and I don't have a good reason for not updating. Work is ridiculous, I'm trying to catch up with old friends and my internet was down for a whole WEEK! I almost died.
But I have 2 chapters written for Hope and the ending finished so that should be cool.
PLUS attention for anyone that is concerned, I will be making a sequel to Hope. I have no idea what I am going to call it, so if you have any favorite songs by A7X that you would like to see as the title or some song with kick ass lyrics let me know so that I can get to work on that.
I am also going to be starting a new story that I will update better I hope. It's called Go To Hell, Romeo, and it should be a good story for what I have planned.
Also I am going to get rid of my Synester Gate's story. I know that will upset some of them, but that story is going no where and i see no point in trying to save it if my heart isn't in it. I don't know if I am going to get rid of those other stories yet or keep them. The only one that I have been working on is Hope, so we will see if I can write anything on those or not. If I don't feel like writing the story, then I won't. There is no point in updating with shitty chapters and having people read the shitty chapters, SO that's how that one will play out.
I will update Hope when my stupid ass uncle can come out and fix my wireless for my laptop where all my stories are. So as soon as that is done there will be updates, I swear.

Thank you for whoever has stuck through this long and is reading this giant rambling thing that doesn't even make sense to me. So i hope you all had a good 4th and any other holiday I might have missed.

Love you all!
J.R.
July 6th, 2009 at 06:31am