4th July Odd Sounds

Hello again, I'm here to write a notice that I think people should be aware of.
You might of read my other stories or not but if you at least skimmed them you'd get a pretty good idea
that I am not your typical paranormal believer.

On the night of just past 4th of July I came home tired from work.
As I was getting ready to relax and enjoy my evening my friend from next door came over
to sit and chat with me about are day.
We sat inside wary of the atmoshpere the past couple of days. I've been worried that something odd has happened outside
around my town. It was just something about the air all around I just didn't trust sitting outside to talk.
So with my living room side windows open on both sides of us, we sat down on the living room couch watching some nearby fireworks display that my neighboor was shooting off.
Not even a couple hours later had passed when me and my friend were hearing howling sounds like a wolf from far outside. We were also the only ones in the house besides my mom that could hear somebody knocking on my front door. Over and over it happened at night. Twice I opened the door that night thinking it might be her family member to come and get her to come home . The first time I opened it I felt the presence of a man, a spirit lingering at my door step. So I shut it right away.
It was such a odd night. The only thought that kept us thinking was we were either paranoid or the metarealm veil was coming down more so because we could actually physically see these things before they disappeared the next moment and reappear some time later that night. Course we realized the paranoia was just are hopeful inner voice talking. Hehe.
The things we heard that night and saw were, somebody knocking on the front door, saw same cat floating outside my windowpane, and even saw white silhouette on my front porch. The howling whistles of one wolf from one side of the town to few other wolf howls coming from her side of window in other direction of town. You would think it was Devil's Night instead of the 4th of July.
At first I wasn't too worried about what we were hearing and seeing since it felt like being in are childhood days again until my friend said good night and was walking down my front steps. Outside as she was walking on the sidewalk we were still chatting she walked to her house next door. I saw a full size human shadow silhouette walking agasint my mom's carside door to my backyard. I checked the streets to see if maybe a car had passed by and my friend was near enough. She was more than 15 ft away from my mom's car and no car had passed by. I told her to run inside her house and closed the door as quickly I could afterwards.

So I warn others there's a possibility the metarealm veil could be coming down more so as the weeks go by.
Thank you for those who read and consider listening to this warning.
July 6th, 2009 at 09:42am