Becoming Somewhat Nocturnal.

I don't think it's normal for me to be staying up until two in the morning and then only sleeping till around eight or nine. Right now it's almost four and I'm not very tired at all...

Weeeeeiird.

I'll probably end up sleeping the day away tomorrow now. Goodie. At least I won't be suffering from the immense amount of boredom this town seems to inflict upon the... I don't know hundred(?) people living within it. That's a nice long sentence. I would have probably suffocated myself trying to say it out loud. Thank God I'm typing it then huh...

*tries to say it out loud*

Holy crow! I still had air to spare. Oh, I can rhyme. And [this goes towards the comment on air] I suppose playing flute has finally played off in some weird way... [OhEmGee! Apparently among the wonderful world that is inhabited by band peoples the flutes are the dumb ones. Maybe it's because we blow half our brains out trying to be heard over those damn trumpets! I've never thought of it that way before! Lucky, I don't play that loudly then... right? ...right..?]

Has anybody else noticed just how pretty and amazing it is at night. Not to mention how cold it is! The sun hates me, but the moon tends to be rather nice. Not to mention practically beautiful... even when it's half gone because some idiot thought it was a piece of cheese. I almost cursed there. Haha...

Ooo... one thing I hate though would be those damn crickets! They're so loud and annoying. I mean, who wants to rub their legs together only to make the most annoying... okay that was going to sound wrong and since I'd rather not go and hit the delete button and erase a bit of what I said before this [not that it was important] I'll just leave it and we can all pretend it never happened. Wow that was a long one too...

*tries to say it*

Darn... I took a breath halfway through. I should have taken a breath at the little ellipse thinger. I forgot what Nepper used to always call them... apparently I use them too much in my papers or something. Who ever listens to her anyway. I'm sad to say that the retirement got to her before the stairs.

Okay that sounded mean.

She stole my notebook of the wonderful writings she dictated to us during class. That's how we wrote papers.

...and she actually expects us to learn stuff?! *makes face*

The crickets need to shut up but on the bright side to this oh-so-wonderful night would be that my neighbors aren't

1) setting off firecrackers in their front yard A.K.A. by my windows.
2) drunk out of their minds
3) making a poor kid throw his sparklers into their already 'intoxicated' flames. Which by the way were also in their front yard and rather pretty. [intoxicated: they threw their alcohol onto it, making it awesomely huge.]
4) making any noise what-so-ever.
...wait that's odd...

Meh. I give up on them.
They weren't very fun anyway... Old hippies....

I'm slightly sad now because I took a nice long look around my room and noticed my very neglected camera. I haven't used it since my brother started actually using the memory card for his PSP... I really would have liked it for the 4th of July, but you know... what can you do?

In completely other news I'm having a weird withdrawl from the most amazing show to ever be broadcasted on TV. Wait for it... wait for it.... Supernatural. I don't care what you say, it's awesome and I don't care if you've been denying that fact. Puppy is amazing [I don't care what Jordan says about Dean being the awesome one though! Sam is amazing for just putting up with his older brother!!] and I still kinda think that Castiel is a dick [though Misha Collins is AMAZING hehe...].

Dun dun dun... I've decided I shall shove a quote in here... just 'cause I can. I can... right?

"Why'd you let me fall asleep?!" - Sam
"Because I'm an awesome brother. What did you dream about?" - Dean
"Lollipops and candy canes." - Sam

...and another... just 'cause.

"You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!" - Dean
"Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?" - Sam

Okay I'm done... Sad thing is it's only been a few days since I've watched it. *sighs*

*looks around* What now?

Oh yeah, this is supposed to be about 'Becoming Somewhat Nocturnal'... I guess I got off-topic...

Now it's four thirty. I'm more awake now than before, but that may be because I get extremely hyper before I crash... it's always a blast, especially when I'm around friends, we've had about a crap load of Twixes, and around five cans of Mountain Dew each.... or I'm home alone and just got done watching a scary movie. Either way. *shrugs* Those stupid crickets are STILL chirping, or whatever you're supposed to call it... I don't really care much...

Hmm...

Vampires are nocturnal... I like vampires. Just not the ones in '30 Days of Night' they're just plain creepy lookin'. No me gusta... mucho. Other than that they're awesome. Hehe...

Wake... that is an amazing book I suggest for everyone to read it. [Ah! my dresser just made a weird noise! Could it be the ghost of my pet rat?] Because I think people like Cabe should be real, and if you know someone like that... you are soooooo lucky. Haha... *grumbles*stupid fictional characters. My friend won't let me borrow the next one 'Fade' though. She keeps having random outbursts though like she once mentioned something about 'I'll never look at teachers the same way.' Still don't understand that one, but I bet it was just to annoy me. Pfft... like that'll ever work.

Okay... so maybe it did.

Woah... has that little blue box with the scary red words in it always been above the thinger were you type? I just noticed it now... hmmm....[P.S. very much effort was put into this for your information. >.<]

I think this 'journal' is big enough by now. Congrats to anyone who actually read through the entire thing. Kudos to anyone who was amused. And of course if you agreed with me anywhere inside of that... whatever the Hell you can call it... you're my new best friend *hugs* Hehe... now to start the plotting of the evilness.
July 6th, 2009 at 11:31am