All Time Low Sucks- Nothing Personal

No I do not think All Time Low sucks, especially since i havent slept in two days in antisipation for the new CD.

It came out six hours and eighteen minutes ago, but I have to wait until six o'clock tonight before i can feast my eyes upon the glory of their new album, and listen to the songs.

Not that I have weightless and damned already memorized...because I dont...but if i did...it wouldnt matter because it doesnt matter...not that im saying I do...anyways...heh

I have to wait until six pm tonight before I can get the album, and listen to the songs, and memorize the ( Im sure) very amazing lyrics that ATL have come up this go around.

July its ATL and september...it's Tokio Hotel...I dont know about you but i hope it comes out on the sixth of sept...that would be kick ass....

Anyways back to ATL...no sleep for two days...waiting to go to Hot Topic...money is in my pocket anxiously awaiting to be spent on this CD i've been waiting forever for.

Been awake 48 hours and im not even tired...how much you wanna bet im going to crash the second I get home...maybe I should take a cd player with me so that I can listen to the CD in the car....
dont judge me...
No sleep. Antisipation. Money that feels like bricks in my pockets. I havnt eaten in two days either...I should probably do that...

Anyways I was just pointing out how much im going crazy waiting for the chance to get this CD and the shirt. ARG!!!!!

ps. I never realized how much I like the word " anyways"
July 7th, 2009 at 01:28pm