WHY?!

I just found out, and i'm probably the last person to find out about this...but come on Panic...why?

Ryan and Jon, are leaving? How the hell can Panic continuenon without their lyricist and their bassist???

Brendon, Spencer, Ryan, Jon, please please please just say this is just a prank your pulling on us. Please.

Panic is an amazing band, granted their latest album isnt the best, it was still pretty kick ass, but without Ryan and Jon how do they plan on continuing the tours and everything?

I'm actually angry...i dont know why.

When i first saw it, i started screaming what the fuc& and am still screaming it... just got rid of the first two words.

Panic is no more, and i am suddenly feeling soar...

Why Ryan, why Jon? You guys have it made, your ALREADY in music! unless your planning on switching to folk, or rap, i dont see why you would do this to the fans?

I support you guys and all, dont get me wrong, but really? Alot of people look up to Panic, and you guys leave...it hurts sort of.

Im not trying to make anyone feel bad...im just doing the natural fan girl rant.

Just like i did when Curtis Ward left BMTH that was upsetting.

But this is crazy...

Why guys? Why?
July 7th, 2009 at 04:17pm