Phobias & Pancit.

Before I start off...

Pancit = Filipino food. Noodles, usually with chopped up vegetables and different types of stuff in it. Like...Sometimes it has chicken with the veggies, but sometimes there's seafood in it.

So...I guess I forgot to mention something before posting today's first journal. I saw the live Michael Jackson memorial going on a few hours ago in the Staples Center. I say that it was pretty sad, especially when Marlon Jackson, one of MJ's siblings, made such a touching speech, especially when he had made a special request for his brother, MJ, to do. It was to give Marlon's twin brother Brandon, who had died at birth, a hug from Marlon to Brandon. It was pretty sad and touching to tell you the truth. YES - I have a sensitive side. Read my profile, people!

(And yes, I already know about Billy Mays.)

And about this 'phobia' I sort of have. I know Michael Jackson probably doesn't "know" me in person, but I always have this phobia after people die that they might haunt me back...I freak out. When I'm out at night around the house in the dark, I run around and hurry with whatever I have to do as if to runaway from the ghost. I know this sounds silly, but I just have this 'chill'. And it doesn't matter if that person who has recently passed has to say Thanks or just haunt me - It still gives me chills. The same thing with when my closest relatives died - I had this phobia. I'm not sure why, but maybe it's because of my family's jokes and things they state are real and happen like ghosts. My mom said that my grandmother wouldn't haunt me because she knew we would freak out and I guess that's a reason. IT'S A PHOBIA, PEOPLE! (or is there another word to describe these 'hunches'? D=)

Speaking of sayings (boy, this must be the longest journal I've ever made!) I had a dream not too long ago, probably somewhere in late June...I had a dream that one of my front teeth fell out. NOW, there are many reasons why people have dreams of teeth falling out. I went online to check and it had some interesting results. [google it...what do dreams with teeth falling out mean?] And what my Mom and Grandma say is that it means someone in the family or very close to you will...Pass. Now this gave me more worries, but the creepy thing is is that the next day, right after I had this dream, Michael Jackson had passed. NOW, it could be coincendential or whatever, but I'm not sure. I told this to my grandma and she said that these type of dreams mean SOMEONE will, indeed, pass, but it'll be from someone close to your family...My granny says that it's her, but I reject that thought. But then again, MJ isn't related to me...At all. D: And when I had other dreams about my teeth falling out, one of my Uncle passed away...

Now if someone would please leave comforting comments or SOMETHING that'll help my conscience. I don't know. Feel free to leave comments about some phobias you have and hopefully we'll make a "forum" type of thing. :P I just want to have that feeling that people actually read these things! XD

xoxo
- blue.rose x3

PS - and about the pancit...does anyone know why i sometimes get hungry only an hour or so after i've eaten? i ate pancit an hour ago and now i'm hungry again... T.T i guess i should eat that mango i saw earlier...
July 7th, 2009 at 11:48pm