Panic At the Disco break up.

The news is sad, and also very true. It was posted yesterday on their website that Ryan and Jon are leaving the band. Leaving Brendon and Spencer still under the Panic name, they were given permission to release any music they would like under the name. Ryan and Jon left because they want to pursue their own thing. As in do a project together I guess. That's just what I got from reading everything. (Correct me if you've found out different.)

And Panic's scheduled tour with Blink 182 is still on, but I have no idea how that's going to work. I have no clue if Ryan and Jon are going to still do the tour, or be replaced.

I found out about this news this afternoon. And I am devastated. It caught me off guard. I still have no idea what to say about this. Panic has been my favorite band since I was in eighth grade. I am now going to be a Senior in high school. You do the math.

Despite how depressing this is for me. I still wish the best of luck to Ryan & Jon, and also to
Spence and Brendon.

If you wanna know anymore on the subject, Panic has posted blogs on their myspace and have posted a news update on their website. Or you can google it?
July 8th, 2009 at 01:49am