And I thought the abuse of neon colours was bad enough before..

Around last year, only the supposed `scenesters and hipsters`wore all the bright neon shit. It was almost bearable at first with little bits of it here and there but then people started wearing ENTIRE outfits composed of them.

They seriously look like walking packs of highlighters and it makes me cringe.

So I was out shopping yesterday. And I noticed just how much the neon trend has transfered to EVERYWHERE. Pretty much all the stores featured some sort of it with blindingly bright neon shirts paired with neon belts, skinny jeans and sunglasses (the Kanye ones made popular by the screamo/emo/crunk/rap/idontf*ckingknow band, Brokencyde).

The most annoying of all are the prepubescent boys that strut around in those shades wearing colourful jeans tighter then girls. These middle schoolers think they are hot shit because all the 13 year old girls that are catching on to the scene thing worship them like crazy. To me,they just look like douche bags.

They also act like G wannabes. They think they are so fly and hardcore but if they met an actual thug or something, they would first be laughed at and then proceed to get shot in the foot.

-ahem- but really..how is looking like you had glowsticks explode all over you attractive?!
July 8th, 2009 at 03:52am