the funniest/weirdest dream ever

okay so, here it is:

you know the scene in twilight (the movie) where edward and bella are running away from the baseball field because of the other vampires? well, they were running away but they were all in hogwarts (go ahead.. laugh if you want) and the other cullens were making a false path for james to follow using headphones and cassette tapes (why?? i have absolutely no idea) but of course james figure it out. then, edward and bella are outside the library, and james is inside it, and for some reason they know that bella has to fight james alone. okay, time for dialogue!

edward: good luck bella.
bella: but i'm not a vampire! i'm gonna die!
edward: oh yeah. well, where's your wand?
(they're at hogwarts, remember?)

bella: i left it in my dorm!
edward: oh okay, hang on. (holds out his wand) accio wand! (nothing happens)
bella: your going to have to turn me into a vampire.

so edward leans over to bite her neck and BAM!! harry potter has arrived in the corridor (and he looks really confused as he sees edward and bella) **important thing to remember: robert pattinson played cedric in HP4**

harry: cedric! what the hell? did voldemort (bella gasps at the name) turn you into a vampire or something?
edward/cedric: yeah, i guess so.
harry: what's going on?
bella: i have to go fight james. can i borrow your wand?
harry: (gives her his wand) yeah, sure.

and then i woke up. my friends that i told it to laughed and said it would make a really funny short movie (excluding the headphone and cassette tape trail of course) but like i said. weird, huh?
July 8th, 2009 at 04:55am