Banana Stickers, Glue Guns, and Late Night Babble.

Stayed up yet again to three am hopping to accomplish writing my break through story. All I have to show of it is the gibberish from yesterday written on a weird note pad on my nightstand. Now it's to late at night well to early in the morning to write it. I guess I'm just going to have to goto CVS tomorrow and buy a new notebook and a pen for the occasion. Maybe tomorrow I wont blank out and actually sit down and write.

Well I on another note I finally finished my fairy wings. They turned out pretty good for all the mistakes I made. They're green, white and blue with a bunch of glitter and loads of crystals. Hot glue guns burn! That little caution sticker they stick on them are really creepy:
Caution!
Will burn off human flesh.
Use with care.


That's one of those stickers you look at really weirdly and laugh uncomfortably. Well at least that's what I do. Bananas have really weird stickers on them too:
Place on forehead and smile
or
Peal me I'm fat free


Okay I'm off the stickers subject now. So today I found a moth in the dinning room while I was hotglueing it was HUGE. He was dead sadly or else I might have kept him as a pet...I'm gonna dig a grave for him tomorrow but right now he's in a jar. He has a joint name between my sister and I, RitorFlapBing.

My grandfather walked into my room today (guest room at his house) and laughed. He said he was going to miss the craziness I've turned it into when I leave. I have my rainbow blanket on the bed, my monkey my aunt won me at KD wearing my black beret sitting on the headboard, my fairy wings hanging on the closet doors along with my red beret, my weird derby looking hat is resting by the radio on the dresser, and my hugomungo blue and white Quicksilver hoodie is hanging on the bed post. I have paintbrushes sleeping on my nightstand beside a mouton of new CD's and the lampshade is wearing my LETR hat. I told him I'd take a bunch of pictures that he could have. He said he'd love that...strange men I have as a grandfather.

I finally found my missing shoe and paint splattered pen...they were under the bed next to the creepy dyer sheet and huge dust bunny. I should really make a call to Loonette and Molly from The Big Comfy Couch and tell her about the dusty bunnies.

Okay I'm starting to sound crazy time for bed...

Tata muffins.,
A
July 8th, 2009 at 10:06am