In The Jungle and Jo Momma, Chinese Food, and Kidneys

Okay so I'm looking for up beat motivating songs to keep me focused on writing and I come across, The Lion Sleeps Tonight, and, Who Let The Dogs Out. Both of the songs are being sung by a Hippo and pelvic thrusting touching himself dog. As much as I wanted to look away it was so funny. Both of the videos are made by some guy in Argentina who doesn't speak English very well so the Hippo and Dog are lip singing.

At the moment my favorite video on youtube is Jo Momma. This little 2nd grader talks about getting a boner, calls a Penguin fat, and talks about his life. It's the funniest thing:

Can I get you some hohos or something maybe some Twinkies.
Try this psycho little activities I know how to do it's like called a summerslat.


I'm really in the mood for Chinese food. The menu is sitting on my desk and I'm so tempted to order. Maybe I'll convince my grandfather to order Chinese tonight. I'll put pictures of it all over the house and create a song with a mixed in message. Yes a lot of work for Chinese BUT it's Chinese food. No need to explain farther.

So last night when watching the news with my family (George Lopez went off) I told my family I'm thinking about donating my kidney and that I was going to talk to my mom tonight about it. I mean you only need one kidney in the first place and yeah there are chances of birth complications but I'm not having kids...so yeah. My grandfather told me to wait and see if anyone in the family would need one but thing is there are only 3 people in my family related to me fully: my mom, my grandfather, and my grandmother. I told him that everyone show get tested and see if anyone of us matches up and if not then I'd really like to help someone.

Okay I have to go and make the Chinese food song and post pictures around the house.

Tata Muffins,
A
July 8th, 2009 at 10:02pm