07/09/09 update (postsecrets, apologies, ruined plans, happy birthday)

Reading the myspace post secret page and its interesting.
Do any of you read that?

I was looking through the comments people have left and i noticed something. Certain people have left several comments. On every single page. There's three or four people who i keep scrolling over, leaving secret and secret. They leave their cell number and things like "I listen. Let your secrets out."
But i really think they just want someone to listen to them. They're in need of anyone. I can tell. The same boy leaves secret after secret. He just wants somebody to listen. And it makes me wonder. I wonder why he doesnt have anybody to confide with. I wonder if he just sits there and wonders if anyone out there actually see's his comments and is listening.
Because i am.

I like it when people leave their aim screen names. Im not comfortable with the texting thing. But i met on a girl from their once when she left her sn and it was very nice talking to her.
I encourage you all to do that if you ever need someone to talk to.

myspace.com/postsecret

i got to lazy to say whatever else i was going to talk about.
ill leave you at that.
July 10th, 2009 at 12:26pm