random thought

Ok my head works really strangely. See I'm sitting on my cuzzins bed listening to simple plans 'addicted'. My cuzzins blanket on her bed has a tiger on it which made me think of tigger from whinnie the pooh and then oi thought about piglet which made me think of piggys which made me think of girr from invader zim. Then I thought girr is awsome because he's so random and so it fred from youtube.com and then I remembered his real name is something like lucas cruikshanks or something lmao. Then I thought isn't hermione from harry potters cat named his last name. Then from harry potter I immediately thought draco malfoy which made me think yumm. Then from hot guys aka draco aka tom felton I thought yumm emo bois and then I thought skater bois. Then from skater bois I thought I wanna go skate on my rip-stick board then I thought of my other cuzzin caus last summer I was teaching him how to ride it at the storage place while my pasrents were unpacking lookin for nymph knows what then I thaught nymph which led to narnia caus me and my brother were watching that and didn't know what something was so I shouted out nymph and we left it at that. Then I thought why won't my closet take me to a magical world were I can be a princess with a bow and arrow or a minniture knife. Then I thought of 'ten things I hate about you' the movie when they r on the field using bow and arrows and then from ten things I hate about you I thought heath ledger he was hawt when he was younger but the poor guy died...:(. Then I thought the girl that plays kat on the movie and thought of 'save the last dance' caus she's in it and I use to love that movie then I thought center stage another movie about dancing I use to kno the dances too and remembered that michael jckson music is in the movie and I thought aww poor michael he's dead and he was awsome. Did u kno he use to have a monkey??? Yah I forgot what his name was but he was awsome and in one of his music videos too hahah. Now I see a green light in my cuzzins room and I immediately thought slytherin again haha whch lead to halloween caus I'm gonna be a slytherin gurl for halloween. From hlloween I'm thinking darkness which makes me think the moon which leads to werewolves and shapeshifters. Why do people always mix them up??? Werewolves usually change on a full moon and don't always eat people that's kind of hollywoods thoughts and stephanie meyer the author of twilight is, if u ask me, thinking of shapeshifters because they choose wen they change and they r protectors so yah.
I'm bored and as you can see this is what goes through my head wen I'm bored and why I usually try to avoid it. I thought of 2 deaths in less than 2 minutes and a whole lot of other thing because I only gave u the basics of what went through my head. If I gave detail this would be much longer.
I juss scrolled through all of what I wrote and the name lucas stood out to me most I don't know why but it did so it lead to another train of thaught:
Lucas-lucas till-miley cyrus-emily osment-haley joel osment-the sixth sense- the guy that was in jurassic park three caus he was also in the sixth sense movie. From that boy to the 'kristi are you doing okay' music video caus the guy in it looks like that guy and he's kinda cute if you ask me so yah. Then I remember how I thought emily osment and miley cyrus earlier and didn't think mitchel musso. Then I think mitchel musso which leads to his older brother who is in the band 'metro station and miley cyrus' brother is also in the band and then I think the song shake it then I think seventeen forever and mitchel and myley and her dad r also in the video. Then I scold myself becaus I don't remember mitchels older brothers name even though I kno mileys is trace. See it dangerous to be my friend becaus ill think like this 24/7 and if u ask me what I'm thinkin about you'll hear all of this.
But I'm not sure if my brother corey aka hpucheerdude in my friends list or steph aka effieleftie or watev knows that haha.
Now I see a star on my sock which somhow leads to silver becaus originally I was going to call the school silver goes to silver-sky-high. Which leads me to think of my other stories including the one I have posted on quizilla but not on here aka mibba because I'm not sure how many peple will want to read it...its a draco malfoy story. Then I think of babies becaus my cuzzin has one of those thiings that looks like those things that hang above the baby cribs and have things hanging down from it they spin and play music. I don't remember what ir called but then it I think how I might make one of the characters in my stories pregnant. So yah this is how I think wen I'm bored so iyou read through the entire 'journal enty thing' go ahead and message me tellin me what you thought whether it be how much u love freds show or how much u hate hannah montana aka miley cyrus or what u think about one of my characters getting pregnant so byebye!!! XD XP
July 10th, 2009 at 07:34pm