Projekt Revolution 2007

also posted of my friendster blog: http://katchich.blogs.friendster.com/memories_consume/

so why the hell am i excited as if i would go to one of their shows?

answer: Projekt Revolution is finally back with LP and MCR headlining...they are just two of my favorite bands you know.. gosh i wish i could see one of their shows...i think it would be super duper awesome, if ever...but unfortunately, i am in a different country with a different timezone in a different continent, and i'm practically on the other side of the word. sad huh? yeah sob, sob, sob. but you know what? i dont really care because i'm happy that for the very first time mcr will be included in the PR line up and guess what? they'd be able to share the main stage with LP!

so, who are the other bands? well let's see, there's Taking Back Sunday, Saosin, Placebo, MSI, Madina Lake, Styles of Beyond (you know the dudes, who's claim to fame is in Mike's Fort Minor)...yup i think that's it. Many LP fans reacted positively and negatively mainly because of the line-up next is the venues. i was one of the fans who reacted positively because: hello?! LP and MCR!! some fans reacted negatively because they say that the line-up is so "emo" yeah, yeah i know, they were talking about mcr...mcr arent emo! anyway, i still love the line-up thought i don't really care about the other bands. As long as mcr and lp are in it, the tour would be a blast!

and one more thing....

i was lurking around "unleash the bats" (MCR's livejournal) and i saw a post from a fan that happens to see Mikey Way on a ferry from NY to NJ (oh how lucky!) then she approached Mikey and told him that she missed him. You know, being absent from the tour and all..and Mikey goes "aww" and then he told the fan girl that he would be back by Projekt Rev!!!! yay!!!!! XD and then Mikey told the girl to spread the word...and she did. That's why i've read it! hahaha!!! YESSS!

to MCR and LP, good luck for Projekt Rev and rock on! \m/
May 17th, 2007 at 04:27pm