Ignorance by Paramore.

Okay I'm listening to Ignorance by Paramore and of course I'm in love. =D

But I can't help but think it's about someone... very close to the band. Hayley did say that the songs were connected to the band but she never said names.

Could this song that I'm jammin out to be about Josh Farro?

I think it could. But I want to know peoples opinions.

We all know the rumors about Josh and Hayley (uh hello? JosHayley ring any bells?)
But they denied it, much to some of ours disapproval. But we can't force them to spill about everything.

Then the whole band took a break off of touring in Europe and almost split. People say it was aout Josh and Hayley but none of this can be for sure.

And we all know about Chad. Nothing wrong with Hayley being happy or New Found Glory but people say that Josh has noticed a difference in Hayley's behavior.'

Example A: Getting her nose pierced. We can't stop her from doing these things but did anyone else not see that coming?

Example B: The tattoo. Again we can't stop her. But really? A razor? Really?

Example C: The cursing. Now I'm a huge curser, don't get me wrong, but wasn't there a time when Hayley wasn't a curser at all? Didn't she even say that the word God in Misery Business wasn't used in vain?

Anyone else see these changes?
July 10th, 2009 at 10:17pm