Finaly summers come ;

So I'm finally going into High school, a year late.
But this summer, It's going to be a long one.

I started the summer June 5th 2009, With a girlfriend named Mindy. I cared for her, but I shouldn't have started the relationship. For the simple reason my ex, Mariah was still in my mind.
I still cared for her too much, I still loved her and Mindy didn't deserve it. I met a girl named Valerie and fell for her, it only made Mindy and I realized we had an expiration date. She's my back up wife though.

I hurt Mindy and Mariah by dating Valerie. And in the long run I hurt my self. She wasn't Bi. and as some one once told me,
Valeries not married to the truth

We broke up 2 days ago. I don't think I will ever be her friend for other reasons. She hurt Mariah, who happens to be one of my closest friends. despite what happened between us, I still care for her and I hate that you hurt her.

So now I'm dating Devon. He's okay. He lives here instead of Minnesota, or Missouri, so thats a good thing. he's making me think I'm a feminist though.

Thats my summer so far, But on the 16th I'm going to Memphis to see Graceland with My grandmother, Then on the 8th of august what should be the Biggest moment Green day. I will see Green day. But thats being overcast by the fact that My father and I are going to california and if I'm lucky, My sister Seana will join us.

I've never met her, If I see her my summer is made.

With no doubt this will be my longest summer ever. And I can't wait, because the best part is coming up. Who cares about relationships? I might meet My long lost sister, I get to see Green day! Half the summer to go, Please let it be amazing?
July 11th, 2009 at 09:08am