Old/New Stories

Archers
Is a story that blossomed because of the band Brand New and their song entitle Archers. I fell in love with the name and felt like I should use it for a story. And then a story idea came to mind. I had to figure out what Archers meant to me and how I could make and portray it in a story. It's actually a supernatural story, which makes me nervous because I have never written one.

We Own the Sky
This completely came out of nowhere. I've been wanting to write a story in a guy's point of view, which I think will be a challenge for me because it seems that I am more comfortable writing in third person than first. This is honestly like an experiment. I love the story idea, but I'm not sure how well I'm going to execute it. I have pretty much almost the whole plot in my head, but there's a lot of iffy places, which makes me nervous that I'll screw it up and end up not liking it. I'm going to try really hard to work it out, because I don't want to delete it.

Noises From Above
I ended up hating the original story and I wanted to change it. And I actually had been wanting to make it into some sort of fantasy type of thing. I'm not going to tell what exactly is going on obviously, but I like it. The only problem is that I'm not sure where it's going to go. I don't know, I need to work on it some more and see what is going to happen and when and all the jazz.
July 11th, 2009 at 10:03am