Katarina Quotes Of All Time

I don't really know what journals are for. And I hope I don't get into any mess for this. But, I just want people to know how funny my friend is. Katarina is very randomly funny. And I have decided to collect the things she says by quoting them to this journal since I don't know where else to put them. Most of these conversations are about the guys from My Chemical Romance. I would be adding more to the journal as time goes on because Katarina and I will be talking a lot through mibba! So, this is what Katarina says:

My mom bought these bagels that are so huge, that they look like they're on steroids.
~ May 23rd, 2009 at 11:22 am, Comment #2895


Chores aren't fun. Unless Mikey's doing my chores in a French Maid outfit, then I find them boring. Do you think so?
Okay! I definitely should! :D
Lol. It's a dance party! *Pulls out some glow sticks*

~May 25th, 2009 at 07:54am, Comment #2953

Lmao! Next, we'll become senial! zilly, come feed the pigeons with me. We'll be racing in our wheelchairs in the parking lot and waving our canes in the air.
~June 7th, 2009 at 6:16 pm


She’ll have to teach me. She said to me, “You don’t know how to iron?” I told her, “Ange, if I can’t make scrambled eggs, how the hell do you expect me to know how to iron?”

*Purrs* Come here, Mr. Kitty. No, Frank. I was talking to my cat. Actually...that sounded creepy. My cat's giving me the death stare now.

My friends and I have SO many inside jokes. I like to keep them all documented. She always jokes about that. She says, "Katarina, I'm never taking you out in public with me again. You're so embarrassing!"

Zilly, you broke it. It's all your fault. *Goes to pout in the corner* *Pushes Bob out of the way* No, Bob. This is my pouting corner. That reminds me. I was watching Aladdin a few nights ago.

(We were talking about getting fat when having sex.) You sweat and burn calories. Haha! Frankie's getting frisky in bed!

What?! I would never. ...However I would dance to Beyonce on the street corner with Frank. *Cough, cough*

(Talking about Bandit Lee Way falling in love with her dad the wrong way...) That would be extremely scary. She'd be like, "My daddy's sexy, and I know it! He created me...that sexy beast!"

Yay! *Dances and raves with glow sticks* Join us, Mikey! Mikey: "Uh...yeah, I think I'm going to sit over there." He wished him a Happy Father's Day on their site.

I feel a road trip coming on. You don't need to wiggle your eyebrows for me to agree with you. Let's do it, sister! *Gets the getaway car* This is the Bat Mobile. Whoops.

Right. Twilight came out in, like, 2003. I didn't know about it until 2007. I heard everyone talking about it and Edward Cullen. So I just borrowed the book from my friend. Yes, I have noticed some grammatical errors. Mm hm. Anne Rice is an original vampire author. I didn't expect Edward to look glittery. I thought it almost looked like sweat. Gross.

*Throws some cookies* No, Frank! These cookies are not for eating.

*Bursts out laughing* What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Remember that. I'll sit on you if you filmed us. How the hell did we get frisky on a stop sign? Is that even possible?

Yes, we do. Hot damn. You're a very, very, very lucky girl if you say you get it for free. Do you know what else he gives? Lap dances. Oh, wait. That's more of a Frank or Gerard thing. To answer your Question of the Day: I can't pick! They're both too amazing <3

*Steals your purple glow stick* I'm sorry, but it was just so pretty. I don't like my orange one. *Tosses it* Here, Bob. You can have it.

Haha! Mikey...that's a little disturbing. Are you also going to tell me that Bob wears his underwear while dancing around the house?

(Talking about Bob running... I think.) As my friend Jamie would say, "His ass cheeks must be jiggling everywhere!"

(When Katarina told me to hit Mikey, and I was appalled, she said...*Gasps* I never said no such thing! D: It was all Bob! He went on the computer and told you to do that! *Smacks him* Bad Bob!

It was pretty funny and cute. It could've been a little better. There was this one scene where the guy's nose was bleeding, and the ditzy girl handed him two tampons to shove up each nostril, and she said: "Here! They're super adsorbent!"

Wow. I agree with you. All the guys do the same thing, and they act all obnoxious, and get way too competitive and violent. Jesus. It's gym class

My cat hates me, and I have no idea why. He only comes near me when I have food for him because he's a user. He's the skinnest fat cat I know. He is cute, though.

I actually don't. My sister does. I've never really liked Disney. I can't stand the Disney Stars. Miley Cyrus is an idiot. She said she can relate to kids with cancer.
WTF?! Are you losing your hair because of chemo? Do you have a tumor inside of you that can kill you? I think not.


They were pretty good. I liked them. Quit staring at me like I have three heads, ya weirdo. Just kidding

Mhm... Yeah... Sure you did. Whatever floats your boat. But the last thing I remember is that Frank was in my room with me. If you heard any noises, I'm sorry. I told him he was being too loud. What a beast

Stop it! I would love to have some seductive Frank. *Purrs* I'll find a way to listen to that song. I also want to stroke his toned tattooed arms ;)
July 12th, 2009 at 04:59am