A letter I'm about to send, to my oldest and most trustworthy best friend.

-And the worst part of everything is, is that he doesn't even care. I could put a gun up to my head and he'd probably tell me to pull the triger.

-You're probably thinking, well then why do you like him so much? And the truth is, I really don't know.
Maybe it's the way he can always make me smile, even when I don't want to, maybe it's the way he can always calm me down or the way he makes me believe. OR maybe it's because love has its ways of sneaking up on you, and it never allows you to choose which dumbass you fall for.

-You know the saying, "love don't cost a thing?" Well that's complete bullshit. Love costs your heart and trusting the person you give it to, not to break it. And sometimes they don't and sometimes they do. You never know the outcome of love, so you have to take a chance, that one risk that maybe just maybe might lead you to happiness. Do me a favor. Try and fall for the dumbass that leads you to happiness.

-Because the dumbass I chose didn't leave me with happiness. He left me with; Memories that pain me to remember, conversations I will never forget, and a broken heart that will never have all the peices to put it back together.

All my love,
Kayla Dickson.
July 12th, 2009 at 04:28pm