My generation is zero, I never made it as a working class hero!

.... anyways I've been an avid reader of this great Green Day/Billie Joe Armstrong story called Who Dares Wins and I thought I'd tell everyone because I love it and I don't think that many people have been appreciating the writing and I think she deserves it, why?

She regularly thanks her readers and doesn’t request people to comment (which is too modest for me). I've followed all her work and enjoyed every piece and I think that she deserves some promotion....but don't tell her that I've done this!

I don't know her personally but if I did I would think she would be one of the most genuine people on the earth- just like all my other following Mibbians! Don't ask why I'm infatuated with her stuff but I am because she wrote some really good and respectable advice when nobody else would bother through a journal I posted! She helped me big style and I’m sure she has with other people (I know from looking at other journal entries)

Her name is Silly Little Writer (I think her real name is Hannah like mine) and I think you should pop by and read her stuff and give her a comment because apparently she isn't too well so I'm sure as the Mibbian family which we are that we can make her feel better by commenting.
I know I probably should have asked permission to promote it but how is anyone supposed to get noticed without its fans? Also Sillylittlewriter never asked me to write this on her behalf. This is purely me trying to say Thank you for helping me through the most shittiest time!

Click, click, click, click, click wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww click the link!!!
Who Dares Wins By Sillylittlewriter

Thank you all Hannah92
July 13th, 2009 at 06:27pm