Just Let it Go!

July 13th, 2009
I will never be able to say anything near my parents again. The whole 'Joe Riding' thing was a slip up. My god I can't say anything around them without it coming back and biting me in the ass.

So this is what happened;

Lauren and her mom gave me a ride home after spending the day with them. My family and I were going to the mountains for the fourth of the july and we had asked Lauren and her family to come bye the house and check on the cats, which we have two, and make sure they have food freash water, you know the basics.

I had grabbed my keys and went to hook them on to Renee's, Lauren's mom. Well she thought I was trying to still her keys. She asked me what I was I doing and I told her that I was trying to put the keys on her key ring so she had them.

Well she was like 'Oh I thought you were trying to steal my keys and go joy-riding.' Well we all started laughing. Then I meant to say 'No I don't want to go Joy-riding' but instead joe-riding was said instead.

I was teased for it and my dad now affiliates the slip-up with 'Low Rider' by War and he changes the words and all that and its all bad.

And then my mom gets all upset with me because I was trying to tell her what happened to my friend's ex-boyfriend and she was like 'well she knew he was leaving so I don't feel bad.' And then she tells me I was right there when my friend was talking to her bouy-friend at the time.

And my friend thinks she's in love with this guy she met on a cruise. She barely knows him and she gave him a fucking handjob and almost had sex with him and he lives in Southern Cali and you would think she would've learned her lesson when she dated a guy in the south and things didn't work then.

She says he gives her butterflies and she get's all nervous when she talks to him and he told her he can't see his future with out her in it and blah blah blah.

She's not even old enough to know what true love is. She's going to get hurt and then she's going to come crying to me like she always does and then it repeats. She needs to realize that she doesn't need to have a boyfriend. It's the summer! Have fun being single because then you can flirt and have fun.

But she won't get that through her thick head and she'll keep getting her heart broken.

So I am tired of everything right now.

I have to go help my mom paint her toenails that is if she still wants me to.
July 13th, 2009 at 09:02pm