How do you know you have a lasting friend?

How do you know that your friend is one that will stick by you through thick and thin? How do you know that you can trust them with all your secrets and know that they won't judge you no matter what you say?

Well I don't have the answers to everything regarding friends and I can't answer these questions for everyone in the same way. I know that everyone is different. But for me I know I have found a true friend that will stick by me through thick and thin and keep all my secrets. She will let me vent to her about trivial things that I am going through and give me great advice on how to handle them.

She is my other half. The one that knows me better than anyone else. She understands me and I understand her. I know that I will always have her to fall back on and she has me.

I will always have my family, but when they are the people that are frustrating me I turn to her. She knows my faults and still likes me for me.

I am so grateful that I have her. I wouldn't trade her for the world or even to meet the Jonas Brothers :) She's much too important to me.

I hope that everyone will find a friend like mine and have what she and I do. Our friendship means everything to me. I know she knows this, but I can't say it enough. I am really glad she had bad luck in not knowing what to write. It was her bad luck that brought us together. So luck isn't everything and sometimes it pays not to have any.

I love you, my BFF eternally!
July 14th, 2009 at 03:28am