Something has to be said.

Its the first journal in a while, but its some things that SERIOUSLY need to be said..

Lets Talk About Love..
I will start by saying that love knows no age, it knows no gender. So who is anyone to tell me that I'm too young to know what love is? No one from Mibba has said it directly to me, but someone I work with has. Although I have heard it multiple times on here. I'm not saying that a 9 year old can tell someone they love them and truly mean it, but I am saying that I'm 17 years old, I'm with someone that I love out of this world. He makes me happier then I could ever possibly explain, and it royally pisses me off when someone I work with tells me I don't know what love is. He said to me, "How do you know you love him..?" What was my reply? Simply this : "Its impossible for me to explain, I know that he makes me happy, that the feelings I have for him make my head spin and my heart race." And thats the truth. Who is anyone to tell me or anyone else that they are too young to know what love is? Seriously! Its a feeling you can't explain. Its something you can't hold, not something you can see.. Its just there, it just is and thats all I can say about it. If you haven't truly experience it, you going to question it.

Lets Talk About Rude People
..Mkay, Touchy subject.. Well the world is FULL of rude and ignorant people. Its something your always going to have to deal with, and theres not a whole lot you can do about it. But to those "rude people" whats your purpose for leaving ignorant, vulgar and all around hateful things on someones journal and/or mibba profile..? Please tell me, I would really LOVE to know! Because I'm simply shocked at how hurtful someone can be to a complete and total stranger. Just because your saying it through a computer screen doesn't mean its not going to bother them. I have always said that things people say to me on the computer don't bother me, and thats true but not everyone is like that.

Lets Talk About Twilight
I fell in love with it, okay so what? You didn't? Hmm thats great too.. There isn't one thing in this world that EVERYONE loves, and honestly who cares if you think the book/movie was horrible and you hope Edward Cullen dies a horrible violent death. Its DOESN'T MATTER! Stop being stupid about it, there's no point in wasting your time telling everyone you hate Bella and Edward.. Thats not gonna make them dislike it too, if someone likes something they are STILL gonna do like it at the end of the day, regrardless of what you say about it.. Just saying.. Just stating the obvious right there.
July 14th, 2009 at 07:03am