Rant 11 : COLD WEATHER = WITCH'S TIT ?!

I don't understand this saying. Not at ALLLLLLLL.

A witch's tit . . . what's that like ? Is it cold between a witch's chest ? Is a witch's tit cold and heatless in emotion and character ? Is the last witch's tit lost in Antarctica ? I dont . . . . UNDERSTAND !!

I heard this saying from my mom first, while we were in Wisconsin. We were in a restaurant and they had the air conditioning up super high and my mom literally yelled "It's colder than a witch's tit in here !" Which made me laugh at all the people giving her looks but it got to me . . .

How did this saying come to be.

Then I talked to my friend on the phone while i was up there and when I told him where I was he was like " DAMN, I KNOW IT'S COLDER THAN A WITCH'S TIT UP THERE !"

And I'm like WTF ; where did you hear that from ?!

And he said his mom (( I think . LOL ))

SO . . .

MY THEORY :

During the time of the 6o's-7o's their was some sort of incident concerning a witch's tit that the government covered up to save to minds of the people in that time period and our parent don't necessarily remember what it was, they just remember witch's tit = cold weather . . . .

Hmm, maybe a snowstorm that destroyed something ? Giant boobs attacking houses on Christmas morning? Hmm, i must ponder this for a while . . . .
July 15th, 2009 at 02:03am