Corn flakes with chocolate

Many of the laborious ways to entertain myself, would be drawing. As far as I know I'm a decent artist. I'm obviously not stating that I am the next, Da Vinci. But drawing compel me to make horrendous mistakes with my atrocious life.
Also eating Mexican junk food, that surely takes my mind of the gutter in some cases. Kranky's the best Mexican candy, and its basically what the tittle says.
Corn flakes with chocolate. (its like crack covered with delicious chocolate, I ate a box of 15 packs in one day. Those things are addicting)

I think this journal its a little bit more laid back, not that I've been writing a lot of journals, but comparing this one with the last one, definitely.

I guess that I'm just going to write how I feel, because well, thats what journals are for. Right.
Thanks to the girl that comment me on the last journal, sorry I'm kind of new in here and i just don't know how to see your name. I'm way too stupid for mibba. L-O-L like many people would say.

Another thing before I finish with this journal, in order to accomplish something you need to take risks, it sucks to be held back into something, and life doesn't seem to mind reminding me this at every opportunity it has.

-Monse
July 15th, 2009 at 07:43am