Half Blood Prince Part Two (picture inside)

So, I got home about an hour ago from the movie theaters. Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince was awesome. The movie is amazing, if you haven't seen and and don't plan to, then you better change your mind and go see it. Just so you know, I didn't cry when Dumbledore died because I have read Deathly Hallows and I know the reason why Snape did it. (Is that considered a spoiler? I mean, everyone knew it was going to happen)

Tom Felton did a great job with Draco Malfoy, I truly felt sorry for him. I mean, in the books he's a complete tosspot, but I did feel bad. I was a little upset that Alan Rickman wasn't as malicious when he was with Harry near the end of the movie, as he was in the books. Either way, Alan Rickman is awesome.

If anyone for some odd reason still believes in Harry/Hermione shipping, then this movie is a bitch slap in the face to you. There's a part in the beginning where Dumbledore (his nasty blackened hand looks amazing by the way) asks Harry if anything is going on between him and Hermione, and he said no. GET IT?!

When my sister and I first got there, we were worried that we were the only ones dressed up.

Image
Aren't I the cutest house elf?

Anyways, there were loads of people dressed up. Kids in Hogwarts uniforms, home made shirts, I saw three Bellatrix Lestrange's, somebody brought their own Quidditch posts, and people in Gryffindor scarfs. I was so stoked when people came up to us and asked to take a picture with my sister and I.

Please excuse how blurry it is. From left to right: Harry Potter, Lord Voldemort, some Gryffindor student, Bellatrix Lestrange, my sister, and then me.
Image

There's also: Another Gryffindor student, a Quidditch player, Sirius Black, me, then my sister.
Image

Here's my sister (Kristyn) and I.
Image

Alright, one more picture.

Image
House elves can have fun too.

Funniest part of the whole night was during the previews, when New Moon was showing, everyone in the audience (my sister and I included) booed at the screen. Somebody even yelled, "Those books suck!"
July 15th, 2009 at 10:37am