Sadly Single

I am very lonely. I think that the guy that I like is crushing on one of my best friends, with is killing me. And she likes him, too.
I guess that I am just kind of sad. My brother is really irritating, and I just want to get out of the house and hang out with this guy. He is so cute! He has dusty blond hair, light blue eyes and he is a couple of inches taller than I am. He wears glasses. They broke a few weeks ago, but he got them fixed.
Sometimes I kidnap them and wear them because his prescription is very small. They are very nice glasses, and he looks so cute in them!
But the best part about this guy is that he is so nice to everyone. He has a heart of gold, and I have never heard him put someone down. He is very smart. He gets A's and B's without even trying.
*Sigh*
I guess lately I have been kind of sad about being single because my sister's boy friend just said that he loves her, and she said is back. I have never met this guy, but he sounds like the real deal with her.
But, I guess that everything will work out on its own, and everything will fall into place. I just felt like ranting about this amazing guy that I totally dig.
------------------------Once he let me barrow his sweat shirt because mine was all wet. And he let me check out his phone. It was pretty cool.
~Rebekah
July 16th, 2009 at 10:50am