You know what I'm so effing tired of? (Gotten In Any Youtube Fights Lately??)

Rude people that comment rude things on youtube.
Shit! I posted a comment on a Micheal Jackson video saying how great his music was and even though what he did was so wrong we should forgive him because he's not perfect.
Then somebody commented on my comment saying that I support Pedaphilia(and they spelled that wrong too) and saying all this crap about how he molested some kids or whatever and they called me a dumbass and a fucking freak just because I like His music.
So I replyed and said, 'First off, you're a dumbass. If you read correctly, I sad that what he did was So Wrong. I've been a victim of sexual harrassment and a pedaphile has tried to touch my little 7 years old sister. I don't "condone" anything (yeah he used the word condone) that has to do with pedaphilia or molesting. So shut the fuck up because you don't know me."
Well they didn't reply. But two other people did and they said that he didn't molest any kids. Whatever. So I just said, "Well thankyou for informing me on the truth." I didn't wanna get in an argument with them so whatever.

So a long time ago I commented on the video take you down by Chris Brown. I said something about how he can take me down anytime. lol Well ofcourse I didn't mean it literally. But this bitch replys to my comment and says I bet you won't like him so much when he's beating your pretty little face in. What then?
I didn't even reply to that. GOD DAMN. UMM, I don't hold grudges! And if they didn't like Chris Brown, then why the hell did they take their precious little time to look it up and write a damn comment about it. I mean, he has good music. So he has a few anger issues. He's not perfect either. But Damn, didn't Rihanna give him herpes or something? I'm not saying it was her fault. Believe me, I think what he did was wrong, but I also think that he learned his lesson.

And another time. I am Mormon. I make a lot of mistakes but I go to church every Sunday and I think I would know the customs better than a non-mormon.
Well I deal with a lot of anit-mormonist. They post Mean videos about us. I don't know why. Maybe because they're bored, or they're trying to change our minds. We are Absolutely no threat to anyone. I guess we get on peoples nerves. Whatever.
Well, I saw this video on youtube that was about the "secret covenants" that go on in our temples. First of all. Whoever recorded that or made it is a real...ugh MEANIE HEAD. But I noticed that what they were saying wasn't exactly the truth. The people in the video were wearing some color, and in the temple that isn't allowed. We only wear white. I know, I've been in a temple. And they were saying stuff that was all wrong.
But all I said was that I am mormon and I am tell ya'll that whats in this video is not true. Don't believe it.
And some NON-mormon cunt has the guts to reply to me and tell me that I'M WRONG. I said, no you're not even Mormon so how would you know anything about this? And just the fact that that video was posted up was WRONG.
But I didn't worry about it. I wasn't going to argue.
What I've Learned:
YOU CAN'T RATIONALIZE WITH UNRATIONAL PEOPLE.

So Yeah, maybe I just shouldn't even comment on youtube anymore. maybe i should just delete my account. But some people did actually agree with me on the Micheal Jackson thing. But whatever. I hate people that are soo rude like that. One thing that bothered me. They have cuss every other word. And they think i'm going to listen to an ignoramous that has the vocabulary of a dog? Not Even.
So has you gotten in any youtube fights lately??
July 16th, 2009 at 04:22pm