Dilemma

So I'm caught between erasing just about everything I've put up on Mibba, 'sides my about me section. Going through one of my many deleting frenzies and well I realized that what I have isn't cutting it anymore. There's no spark or longing to add to any to 6 out of the 7 stories I have posted up. The passion I once had for them died when I moved away. Now they're epic failures to me. Same with the poems I have posted they're not worth holding onto anymore. I'm thinking it's been 14months since I wrote something worth while and that it's time to give it a rest. Hang up the ratty aged coat and let it's memory live on, but then I look through and read them. I go back to the day I wrote them and see just how completely screwed up I was. I relive moments I wish I didn't and see the people who were the inspiration behind my words. Yet as crappy a poet and a writer I am bits and pieces are still decent.

If I did delete everything it would just be relocated to either a floppy/compact disc and stored away in a box along with many things from that time. I dunno what to do. Maybe I could leave things I think are good up, but take down all that I think is atrocious. I've already deleted past journals I wrote and drafts I've saved. What's the most harm it could do?

[/rant]
July 16th, 2009 at 06:56pm