I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE ANY SIBLINGS!

As the second born first girl of my mother and father I declare that siblings are worth shit. I am more than likely writing this out of spite at the moment but to tell the truth more than likely I won't regret this later. I'll probably feel a little bad but ten seconds later I'm just going to add something to this list.
So reason why I wish I was an only child at the moment:

1. If I were in fact an only child I wouldn't have had to get off the computer and take my sisters out in the sizzling hot weather just so my older brother can spend the remainder of his life playing sims 3.

2. I wouldn't be grounded as much because over 80% of the reason why I get grounded are sibling related.

3. I wouldn't have to get up every five minutes to get one of my incompetent, greedy, ungrateful sisters something to eat. even though I was the one who changed the majority of their diapers and they should be forever in my dept just for that

4. If in fact I was an only child I would have finished my story by now, but I can't because they love to delete and exit out anything I was on once I leave the room.

5. If in fact I was an only child 20 pages of my private personal journal would not be torn out right now.

6. If in fact I were an only child my sister would not be sitting here trying to take the computer from me.

7. If in fact I were an only child most of the pages in my 'P.P.J.' would not be scribbled and drawn on.

8. If in fact I were an only child my life would be 10 tons easier than it is at this moment. I would feel as if a humongous wait has been lifted of my shoulders. I probably would be really truly happy, with no worries, for one of the first times since 3 years ago.

If in fact I was an only child more than likely this would be called 'I wish I had siblings.'

OK I'm over my anger, not really but my sister is really bugging me at the moment.
July 17th, 2009 at 12:48am