Rant 12 : What makes bacon so got damn delicious ?

How is it that this thin ,short piece of meat has captured the taste buds of so many people ? It's utterly delicious and goes with anything : salad, hot dogs, burgers, baked potatoes, sandwiches and so many others. Wrap it in shrimp, sausage, and vegetables. Put it on soups. Have at breakfast , lunch and dinner .Any way you put it in, its down right good.

I LOVE IT IN SYRUP ! YUMO !

But how ? Why ?

These answers may be solvable , but i choose not to look that up.

So lets think . . .

Bacon is made from pigs. Pigs look disgusting ( farm ones at least ) .

Maybe . . . the ancestors of pigs were amazons who ate delicious fruits everyday on a island . The water was always clear and the fruits were perfect, ripe , fresh and delicious every time. And one day a group of sailerpeople came around and kidnapped one of the amazons and took her back to their island, a island of disgusting mud pits and nastyness . And their king was a giant talking war boar. And the amazon had to marry the boar king and they had babies (pigs) and one day their was no more edible food around the island so the people began to eat each other and once they tasted the king's babies they made the king and queen have sex to provide for them .

And that's where bacon comes from ! ( or so my insanity says ) .
July 17th, 2009 at 02:06am