Millionaires!

Okay, I am going to Warped tour this Sunday with 2 of my friends, both of which wanna see the Millionaires.
Now, I have heard of them before- one song, and I didn't think it was so bad. So I decided to buy their EP today. Now normally I am one who likes all kinds of music- electro, pop, screamo, rock, and mainly alternative. And I'm not gonna lie to you- I love their music.

-waits to be attacked-

But I've noticed there is so much hate about them lately. Really.

Now, I'm going to post one of their lyrics-
Talk shit to us you f***ing haters
You're the ones who f**** made us


And I also noticed that war with BrokenCYDE in the begining of the year at the time Bamboozle came around. Again- I like brokenCYDE. Its fun, stupid, silly music. Sometimes I need some of that. And I am going to bring up a point here-

They live for the hate. They love to make people angry. So honestly- haters of these bands, you aren't getting anywhere. Its only making them feel stronger. If you don't like them, talk to your friends about it- because posting it all over the internet would just make them feel more accomplished.

And also- I really dont care about the lipsyncing. I honestly think a lot of this hate is people jumping on a bandwagon, thinking everyone's doing it- so why not we do it?

This journal was not meant to offend anyone, not to bash anyone at all. it was just my opinion on the topic. If anyone wants to add their 2 cents, do so, respectedly.
July 17th, 2009 at 04:01am