Sexting??

I was watching Tyra the other day and it was chalk full of all these teen girls, who were pretty, that were "sexting" [act of sending sexually explicit messages or photos electronically, primarily between cell phones]. && I dont get it?? There are many girls in my school too have been "sexting", some girls Im not totally suprised but others I was in awh that they would be that kinda girl. Seriously, why would you do this when you know that the little chump you send it too is just gonna show all his buddys and pretty soo their isn't anyone that hasn't seen your down stairs, or chest.

I mean is it not enough to actually have sex but you also have to send dirty pictures or have "sex text" with somone? Mostly I noticed the girls doing "sexting" are girls that aren't really have sex at all. I mean if you are gonna be placing your chest or crotch on display or have sex through texting, why dont you just have sex in the first place? I think it makes you look like more of a slut if your sending porn or nasty text to someone. [At least in my point of view, disagree if you will.]

My friend, who hasn't done anything more than kissed a boy, sends nasty pictures to every boyfriend she has and then freaks when girls in her school are calling her names or making fun at her. && on Tyra, girls who where "sexting" where doing it too popular boys, hoping that it would make them popular? Wtf? That is so not right. Do they realize that wont make them popular, it just makes you labeled the school slut, easy, and trash??

I've had sex [I from that alone have been called some pretty graphic things], never have I sent dirty text or porn pictures to my boyfriend, I love him and he means everything to me, but I know even he would show it to his friends and it would get out. I know even girls who end up having these conversations or pictures passed on to different stated or on the internet where everyone can see them. Also you can get charged with Child pornography. Which in return discourages them to go into sports [or in my school cheerleading or having many friends] because these girls feel so alienated by others girls that they cant really do anything. Or from them even getting boyfriends because they are so unpopular now that no one really wants to be see dating the girl.

I don't know, I wish it was a fad that will go away. Still there will be girls who just get a pass to the bathroom, snap a picture of their vagina and send it to a boy or boys, then go right back to class and wait for their picture back. COME ON!

Also, its bad if boys do it but lets face it, boys would not bee looked at as differently as a girl would. Not fair at all but thats pretty much how its always been, and from the looks of it, its not gonna change now.

I dunno, I just had to get that out because it really bothers me and its sad.
July 17th, 2009 at 04:07am