More rambles about Tuesday. And some awesome Mibbians. :]

I copied what I wrote on my tumblr and am going to post it here:

I’m learning to not let people’s opinions on what I do affect me. Even if they are someone I care about. I need to do what I feel is best, even if it turns out to not be the best in the end. My decisions and actions are mine to make, no matter how right or wrong they may be.

I know you’re not happy with what I did, but it’s what felt right at the time. It wasn’t even bad. I don’t regret a single thing. I feel bad that I upset you, but at the same time I’m 20 years old and I need to grow up. Every thing on my end was innocent. I can’t say too much for him, I wasn’t in his head, and I don’t know him as well as you, but it was nice getting to know him better. He didn’t cross any lines, I would’ve let him know, and mom would have as well. I love you to pieces and I’m glad you care so much, but I have a good head on my shoulders. Even if you don’t trust him, trust me.

(Note to self: next time if a problem arises, say the speech above)


I realized that I pissed Derek off more than I had originally thought. Stephy went to the Unearth show in Columbus last night, so got to hang out with him and the guys. She kept texting me, so I lived vicariously, which was nice ha. But after the show, she forwarded me a text he sent her. The way it began made me think it was part of a text conversation they were having. It made me feel a bit like an a-hole because it was never my intention to upset or worry him. But, after thinking about it, I don't feel as bad because no matter what I do someone will disapprove. If I hadn't talked to him, I would've been upset with myself for being a puss like usual.

Yes, I like Ken. Yes, there was a little flirting. No, it wasn't anything bad or anything worse than harmless flirting. I mean, if it were, I don't think he would've even been talking about his girlfriend, nevermind showing me a picture when he was showing off his car and cats. Talking to him was just nice. I got to know more about him, and he showed a genuine interest in my life. He's a nice guy. Sure, Derek knows more about him, but I know myself better and I know I'd never do anything I was uncomfortable with. I just know I'm gonna have to have a talk with him next time so he doesn't flip out if, and probably when, I talk to Ken for more than two seconds.

Anyway, I'm still sick and it sucks. My nose is so raw and gross from blowing it all the time that it stings to put lotion on it. LOTION! I'm feeling better than before, though, which is good.

Also, here are some Mibbians that I really think are freaking awesome:
FlightlessBird
Ambrielle.Denueve
Jessie.
MaryJulianna (BAH! I swear I didn't forget her! >.>)
Audrey.T
Torhild.Eriksson
Auroria Lenore
realize
CrimsonArc
American Dragon

There's more I'm sure, but these are the ones I talk to most or have been talking to lately.

PS: I uploaded a few live pictures from Tuesday to my flickr
July 17th, 2009 at 10:38pm