The Hold Up With The Stories

Right, if you're one of my few readers of my Post Apocalypse stories you'll have noticed they've stopped for the last couple months. Originally this was because I was doing my GCSE coursework (Late, I know) and didn't have time any more. Now there is a new reason; to make these stories as good as possible I've been using a basis of both religion and mythology. Everything in my stories, be it the few chapters done or the many that have been planned and are ready to write, are a manipulation of either religious writings or old myths and legends, or even a culmination of the two. If you look up some of the creatures or the names of some of the characters who will appear later as some of the original demons who are from the cause of the apocalypse you will realise how much I have researched. A lot of the things in my stories are some manipulation of religion or myths and legends. So I may not be writing any more in my stories for a few more months as I need the time for further research, planning and other things I cannot say for risk of spoilers (I'll say nothing more than I'll be using a font maker at some point).
I'm sorry if anyone out there is at all disappointed but this is purely so I can produce the best, most inspired and most creative stories I can for my readers. So please feel free to put any rants, story or character suggestions or even comments in the comments to this entry. Thank you for reading.
July 18th, 2009 at 12:38am