It's Not Goodbye Cause I Will Remember You

Alrighty :] So I’ve thought a lot about my stories and about my mibba time and stuff today. Here’s how it is. School starts on September 8th, and I move into my dorm on the 6th. I'm guessing right now that I won't have much time to write fanfictions anymore just because it's college. Not bashing on anyone in college now that does it. I'm just saying that for me personally, I probably won't write anymore. Maybe originals for fun? I don't know yet. But here's my resolve. I'm going to try to finish EVERYTHING by the time school starts. I have roughly a month and a half. Think I can go it? XD Haha well we'll see, right? Um I'm thinking Leaving My Fingerprints will have maybe 6 or so more chapters.

As for upcoming stories, I'll try my best. Honestly, I'm more excited for some than others and will probably decide not to post some of them. Like I said, my goal is to finish everything by September 6th. Even if that means 2 updates a day, I will try. As you guys obviously know, I have way too many ideas, but only really post the ones I really like, which isn’t saying much because I have a lot of stories. XD But I may not get to all of them. Sorry guys =|

As for coauthored stories, some of them we'll probably finish by then, some we may not. And so because of my commitment to whoever I wrote the stories that i don't finish with, those don't have the deadline. I will finish those, because they’re not just MY stories. I owe it to the other person as well. So those will be completed.

When I actually do go and stop coming on, it’s not like I’ll have died! So I will keep in touch haha. Especially with certain people. I know we’re just mibba online friends but you guys are too cool to completely forget about. Haha Christine and Kathleen, instead of comment spamming you, I’ll text spam you. And then of course Ali, we’re pen pals… or we will be haha. And there’s AIM too guys! I have a few peoples screen names and I will DEFINITELY be iming you :] But enough of that for now, since I’m not actually leaving yet.

So yeah, one and a half months, 13 stories. Haha wow. I WILL try my best though, promise :]

Anyways, love you guys!
July 18th, 2009 at 05:34pm