What happens to the girls that don't have best friends to fall in love with?

Everybody dreams of the happy ending. Girl falls in love with best friend, best friend falls in love with girl. What happens to the girls that don't have the loyal guy best friend? Who do we fall in love with? We see all the movies. We read all the fairytales. But life isn't a fairytale. It isn't a movie. It isn't perfect. So maybe people do fall in love with their best friends. But what about me? I don't have a best friend to fall in love with. I don't have guys who think I'm beautiful (well maybe my dad, but that doesn't count). Who am I going to fall in love with. I see all these boy bands full of perfect, attractive, guys. But they all have best friends to fall in love with. They don't care about fans. And if they do fall in love with a fan, it's not gonna be me. I ask myself this question a lot. "Why can't all boys be like the Jonas Brothers?" Yes, I am a fan of JB. And yes, I do know I will never meet them, or fall in love with them, or them fall in love with me. So why can't my mind get that? I keep on having these dreams about meeting them and falling in love with one of them. And I know I'm not the only one who dreams that and I know I'm not the only one who wants that, but that won't stop me from thinking about it. I feel like my mind is lost. I just want to find love. And since the JB seems so perfect (i'm very well aware that they probably aren't), I fantasize about them all the time. But I don't know them. I don't know what they're like. They're not my best friend. No, I don't even have one. So here I am back to the question, what happens to us girls that don't have best friends to fall in love with. Do we just sit here and rot? Do we marry losers because we can't get anyone better? Or do we get a best friend that's married and the band on their finger will always remind us that we won't get them. I just wanna find love. But since life's not a fairytale, or a movie, or a television show, how am I supposed to find it? I'm completely clueless. I've dreamed about having a best friend and falling in love with him. But that's kind of impossible considering I don't have one. And, I know guys just don't fall in love with the losers like they do in the movies. It's all crap. And it's left me without a clue on what to do.
July 19th, 2009 at 03:30am