Twins....Sexy....Hormones...

So, I decided to post one or two of my previous blog entries here on mibba as a journal. There will be a date, and I just think I should share my oh so amazing ( note the sarcasm coming through..) life and all the things I wrote about it when I was, to simply put it, bored.

Thursday, 4 June 2009

Twins, ah what can I say about them….pure sin, with strawberries on top.
By now you most be thinking that I am a bit over obsessed with the opposite sex, but I TELL YOU: it’s the hormones! It’s not my fault, it really is a chemical reaction my body goes through every time there is a male of the human species near by, or far, far awaaaaay. Yes, I have no excuse. Shameless, really.
Ask my friend, she’ll tell you. Oh wait, she’ll probably give you a biased opinion because she is EXACTLY the same way. We have no excuse, but to blame our treacherous bodies. Back to the twins, I should tell the whole story, otherwise you’ll be confused.
I’m currently in this college where I find the piece de resistance of the male species examples of perfection. Really! Whenever I go to the IT department to “get on with my work”, I can be positively sure there will be my favourite set of twins present in the premises. And that, I tell you, will brighten any day. You see, they are positively delectable. And my over active brain will never run out of possible fantasies and wishful thoughts, because this is totally a taboo fantasy. Twins and me, ah sinful. They are one of the world wonders, and I can’t imagine why there aren’t any statues celebrating the joyous occasion that was their birth. They have the cutesiest smile, and between you and me, perfect formation, if you know what I mean (wiggles eyebrows suggestively). Oh well, I promise next entry won’t be as HORMONAL as this one. There is so much hormonal wreckage that someone can take on, and believe me if I could I’ll tell you all about it. Of course, then you wouldn’t be able to shut me up. Oh well, Byeeee!
July 19th, 2009 at 01:45pm