All Time Low, All Time High

"Honk if you have a boner."

Some kid was standing on the corner holding up a sign that read just that. One guy actually beeped after about 400 cars passing and all looking disgusted. All the girls in line cheered. I think there was like three guys in line, total. It was me and livy, incredibly hot and standing there, bored but laughing.

We finally got inside after a two hour wait, and then we stood there for another hour before the first band got on. They were called Amely and I liked them a LOT. The second band was Days Difference, who I've actually heard of before, though I never gave them a good listen. They were great, I actually really like them. BUT, like half way through their set I passed out, well sort of. I nearly passed out, I should say.

And then Cartel came on. I really like Cartel, just so you know. The lead singer's hair was very long compared to what it was before. It was cute.

But anyway, back to my passing out. We had to leave the front of the crowd and Livy was very upset so I promised her we'd get back to the front.

During Cartel I got up my energy and I pushed Livy very hard and quickly through the people. I managed to get her to the front, just like I promised. I never break a promise. =D

They were amazing. They played Lost In Stereo first. Some girl was like, "I miss old ATL!!" Alex stopped what he was saying and looked at her and was like, "Um, people grow up."

I was really glad he didn't say change, because people don't change. They grow.

So many bras were thrown up on sage and at one point Alex mentioned having Pirate Sex with the audience. So it started to quiet down and I shouted, "Alex you should have pirate sex with Livy!" AND SHE HIT ME! Ha.

Then Jack threw a guitar pick and the girl in front of me goes to her friend, "I have it under my foot! I'll get it for you after the song!" (turns out it was just a white bottle cap)

So the song ended and the girls looked down and came back up looking disappointed, so I looked down to see if I could find it and BOOM. My boobs had caught the pick!! I WAS SO HAPPY!

Later on Jack decided to get into the crowd and he held my hand for a while. It was so amazing, seeing as Jack is my favorite of all the ATLs. Hehe.

So yeah. The concert was amazing and I don't think anything could surpass it. I loved that concert. Loved it.

-Tali.
July 20th, 2009 at 03:08am