Rejoice, for I am here!

Why, might you ask, didn't I post this up into that newbie forum created JUST for things like this? Because I'm one of the few who resent those places. Coming all the way from Quizilla to Mibba is the famous, yet not-so-famous, Xynthra. My stories shall be posted up shortly, but in the mean time, enjoy pondering over whether the age on my profile is correct or not. I'm sure the answer will come to you quite easily once the number is seen *snickers*

Oh, have I missed the whole "I think I'll post a fake age" dilemma. It does get fairly annoying, does it not? Especially when the young teens or preteens come along claiming to be two through eight years older. I say hah! Time for a change. Make mine over 55 years ahead! And shall I move over the age of 80? Never.

On a completely random note: I must say, I'm quite impressed with this website. I will enjoy reading more mature stories. Or, hopefully mature. By the rules and suggestions I would assume this site as "Literate" (or at least close to it). If not, oh well. It was fun while it lasted. Or, fun while I imagined it lasted.

While I'm on that note (and if anyone wishes to post a comment without sounding completely out of my little rant), would anyone care to tell me their views on the site? Are the readers here difficult to please? Do the moderators keep up in their work? Is the population of spammers up or down? And finally, on a scale of 1 to 10, what would you rate it (referring to the site) as? Just curious.

Hmm. I think this is enough for the time. And with that, I bid you 'good day'.
July 20th, 2009 at 05:18am