day two ~ the earth, my butt, and other big round things~

today was probily the best day of my life.
first,:
in middle block we were disscussing school camp. Mr. bartener said that "we were going to see what a bush camp was like. for this we were going up to artacitti visotros center to check out thelittle bush camp set-up they have got there. he also said that we would need to dress up in olden- day clothes, the ones maori used to wear!." (i put my hand up) " yes scarlett" he said, " dose that mean that the boys will be wearing bum - flaps?" then the whole class burst into laughter.

second:

jojo and cathrire are trying to bully me still.
jojo said " hey fat ass, you should write a book called " THE EARTHH MY BUTT AND OTHER BIG ROUND THINGS!!!" she thought it was spac. so i said " OHH JOJO, YOU SHOULD WEAR A T- SHIRT SAYING " CAUTION BLONDE THINKING!!!!!!!" that was a great come-back i thought.

third:

in science Mr. wasway was teaching us about rocks. he , because the rocks were quite delicate and were inside a class case, was using different types of soft balls to symolise the different types of rock, and he placed the balls of a tea towel.
thats when i thought of a HALAIROUS joke.
i put my hand strait up in the air like they do in:" who ate all the pie's?". " scarlett." he said, that was my cue. " Mr. wasway, what dose the tea towel play a part in this lession?' and thats when he made the fateful mistake
" ohh no, i merley use it to keep my balls still."
and then i burst into laughter.

ROFL! p.s i love you!
~ scarlet tartey~ XD~!!!!~
July 20th, 2009 at 07:45am