Comment for Comment, One Shot.

I have a couple of one shots, and I was wondering whether anybody would do a comment for comment with me. I welcome constructive criticism and would try and give you the best comment I can.

I have quite a few one-shots if you wanted to choose. I'll read anything, fan-fiction, original, slash, any band, any movie, any book etc. Anything (:

My one shots:

Adieu:
They have the perfect relationship; the one that every girl dreams about. They have the romance, the passion, the trust. But Bert has a secret, he’s made a horrible, horrible mistake and he can’t bear to tell his lover. But if there’s one thing Bert does know, it’s that he can’t live without Gerard Arthur Way.
Bert/Gerard

Alone This Holiday
Gerard is head over heels in love with his boyfriend. It's December 24th, and he's excited about the holiday season - he especially can't wait to give his boyfriend his gift.

But what about if his love is unrequited?

What would you do?
Bert/Gerard

Love Sick
Gerard's more than in love. He's obsessed with the best friend that he's been keeping a secret from since the day they met. Now, he's finally going to get his way. He's going to call Frank's heart his own if it's the last thing he'll do.
Frank/Gerard

Finally, I have a six-shot, but the chapters are quite short, if you'd prefer to read this, please do.

Super Heroes
Superheroes are just stories for kids, aren't they?
Gerard/Lyn-Z

I'll comment back as soon as I can. I say that my comments will be at least 200 words, but they normally end up about 300-400. I'd appreciate more than a couple of words if I'm going to put this much effort into your comment back (:
I hope you're all okay
xx
July 20th, 2009 at 11:40am