In Loving Memory

This is a journal that is a shout-out to someone very special to me who has passed recently.

He was, strong. And certainly did not deserve to leave this earth so early. Yet, he hasn't truly left us. At least, not in spirit, mind, soul, or heart. Because forever will he remain within there, and forever will he remain irreplaceable. He was... a really great friend to many. A lot loved him, and still do love him. A lot also hated him, but they were just judgmental people who never really got to know the side of him that the others and I seen and grew to love. Some even, fall in love with.

But to me, he was a brother. He was one I did not judge for any of his actions, no matter how strongly I felt against them. He is my brother, and he always will be. I loved him through anything. Him and I had, really, been through a lot. I really wish I could have told him more about me, and learned more about him, however. I didn't think much of it when we didn't talk for nearly a month at a time. There was always missing him, but I never actually worried about him because I knew he could take care of himself.

He came to me for help, when he needed it, knowing I could provide some sort of help. My brother, if I were able to shed tears easily, a lot would spill through my eyes for you. Years of crying really make it hard after a while... but know my pain and sorrow for your loss is great. I will miss you, forever.

I'm sure there are others who will miss you more than I, and those who love you more, but you had a special place in my heart that no one else will take away, and I really wish you did not have to go. Alas, fate works in such mysterious ways. I hope that, wherever you are now, all your life worries evaporate and you rest eternally peaceful.

I love you and that will never change, my brother. This is goodbye for now until one day, we shall all meet again.
July 20th, 2009 at 11:50am