Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato

... are perfect for each other.

Image

Now, before I go on and on and on and on (... and on...) with this journal, I want everybody to say that this is my thing, okay? I'm not forcing any of these down people's throats. If you don't like it, then you don't like it. If you wanna tell me that you don't, do it nicely, I'm kinda fragile. If you hate it, then... >_> dude, what are you even doing here, reading this?

So basically Nick and Demi; Nemi - or Dick, when I'm feeling funny - is my OTP. Meaning, One True Pairing, meaning a favorite pairing.

This whole conspiracy started out in a certain YouTube video, wherein Joseph Jonas, brother of Nicholass Jonass, was acting like the totally lovable geekaziod that he is. And then Demi comes along and Mr. Nicky Poo and his wandering eyes check Demi out. Since I know that all you gorgeous knuckle heads are too damn lazy to go out and actually look for this YouTube videos and actually watch it, I'm going to give you a gif.

Image

AND THUS, NEMI WAS BORN!

And have I said that Nick and Demi were bornfor each other to sing together? Go and listen to the song 'On The Line' for serious. All the Nemi parts pone the Jemi parts. Sorry, Jose.

So Imma show off a few pictures.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Demi wrote a song with Nick on her new album, it's called Stop The World and it's basically about two people keeping a secret relationship from the world.



And in the booklet of Demi's album...

Image

... Figure it out, will you.

So basically. I just want them to happen. I believe that Nick has this amazing school boy crush on her, y'know? Whenever somebody asks him about Demi, he always says that she's amazing, beautiful and has a very contagious smile. And whenever Demi's around, he always smiles with his teeth, and he doesn't even do that a lot nowadays.

This will win in the end. (:

Nemi bids you goodbye with a really awkward hug.

[img]Image[/img]
July 20th, 2009 at 02:04pm