A Royal Pain in the ass... and I have to deal with it!

A miss Princessheartx has really piss me off, at first I was annoyed but when I inform of Ignorance about her Story "A royal pain in the ass...and I have to marry him" which is about a MODERN girl who's parents make her marry prince Nate of England. She delete my comment -and the one where I call her baby- it bad enough she been so stupid to use a real country who she just happen to write her stupid story in their language. You know English, you probably taking classes of it. So, she can't of possible thought no English people would read it.
Now, I better most of you are wondering why a Proud Scottish Girl -who says she plans to invade England- would care. Well, just that thor we are separate countries, we are both part of Great Britain which means basely that England doesn't actually have it own Royal family but shanes a Royal Family with the rest of Great Britain a.k.a. Northern Ireland, Wales and of course Scotland. They are few other places that are also part of Great Britain.
There thor we now she knows nothing about England or Empire of Great Britain (yes, it still techly a Empire) She inslut all of us and said our Royal Family proves of arrange marriage. They hasn't been in certors and they only happen to stop wars. When did England and Canada(i'm guessing) start arguing, hur?

Use this as explain to as why when using Royal families in fiction means you should use a fantasy Country or one you've made up you self.
You won't annoy anyone then and you can basly make a compet history which is always fun.

Farewell and thanks for reading
July 20th, 2009 at 06:12pm