Failure

I had gotten so used to my sister telling me that I was a failure that I never really let it get to me anymore.

I have done so many stupid things in my life that I don't exactly know if I'm ever going to change her thoughts about me.

Failing my virtual school course was the final straw for everyone, and I mean everyone.

My sister, my brother, my father, my grandfather, my best friend, and my own mother are telling me that I'm a failure.

"How can you fail something online, you could have gotten someones help, you could have made me do it for fucks sake."

"Ugh, how can you be so stupid, your a idiot, it's virtural school, one of the easiest things ever."

Some how even the nice things that they said, shown above, made my heart feel as if it was breaking.

The teacher didn't even have the guts to tell me that I was failing so badly that even if I got perfect on the culminating that I still wouldn't even get anything close to a pass.

I was doing all the work, everything I could possibly do to get my sister to change her thoughts about me, but I just my best effort wasn't enough.

So a couple of assignments were late, what do you really want from a girl that has an untreated case of ADD, a girl that gets less than an hours sleep everyday.

I just keep thinking that what if I was made to be a failure, it would explain everything for me, but I can't help but hope that I wasn't., that I just need to find the one thing that I'm good at and hope for the best, hope that I can get my family, and best friend, to believe in me again like I want them to, like I want myself to.

Is my way of thinking wrong?
July 20th, 2009 at 11:46pm