Undercover goldmines.

No, I'm not going to slap my heels togeather and yell "I see-a gold!" in this. This is actually ment to be semi serious.
when i say gold mines I mean all these mibbians out here that have some of the best stories and poems and even journals that you've ever read, but they seldom get the love and appriciation you and they know they diserve.
But it's all luck of the draw right? Writing something that get you even somewhat up there on the mibbian celebrity list, and if you ask anyone how they think it's done they'll tell you to keep writing and start posting your ass off in the forums. Now I get this compleatly, and I get why people would say this is how you do achieve such a status.
BUT those of us who have tried this sort of thing know, it really does little to nothing to promote ourselves and our stories unless we accidently stumble across some other person in those forums that can get us 'popular' by association. Well, I don't know about you, but I don't want to aceive anything I get in life just based on who I talk to, not who I am.
Basicly this is a sort of rant, but really, you find the best stuff from those people who barley get the time of day.

type: BONK

if you are a unappriated writer who has to work their ass off to get any recognition.

BONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 21st, 2009 at 02:25pm