I have a couple of requests to make...

Yo

So I deleted that depressing journal. I was in a baaaaad mood.

Anyways, as the title suggests, I have a few requests for all you hardcore writers. Well five requests to be exact. And two (or maybe three) of them are slashes because I am into things like that ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right then so:

1. Slash featuring Jacob Black and Edward Cullen. There seems to be a huge lack
of those going around.

2. Slash featuring Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy. I know there is a few of them but I really want one where they are still in school and possibly the love starts at a younger age. The ones that are out on Mibba right now are set either right before the big war or after and really, where's the fun in that?

3. Some sort of story involving Johnny Christ. Doesn't really matter what kind of story as long there is a sex scene I'm good. ;)

4. Some sort of story involving Jacoby Shaddix. Just for the simple reason that there is NONE and I absolutely love him.

5. A possible slash with Sean Foreman and Nathaniel Motte. (The guys from 3OH!3) They are just so cool. =)

6. A one shot made from the song Save Our Selves by The Blackout.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if any of them wonderful topics appeal to you, then leave a comment and once you write it up just send me link.

THIS IS NOT A CONTEST.

Just thought I would make that clear. If more than one person wants to do any of the six things then go ahead. No limit.

Oh one more thing, they all have to be rated either NC-17 or Restricted. I am expecting some stories written by writers with dirty minds. ;D

I think I will make this a topic too... but yeah just leave a comment if you are interested.

=D

-- J-Dawg
July 21st, 2009 at 04:31pm