Accident

Yester day, uh the 20th, we got in a car accident. there was Jimmy,Jeanie,Kelly,Hannah, Chirs, Nick,Megan,Jamie, and i. Nine people and only three of then were wearing seat belts. that was Hannah my baby sister, Chris my dad who was driving, And Jimmy the owner of the van and Jamie and Megans dad.

we were all going out to Indiana beach, which we were five minutes away from, to go jet sking on the sea doos. we were on some type of freeway and we were changing lanes at a green light. the trailer was on the back of the van with the two sea doos.

now Chris was driving. Jimmy was passenger. Hannah and Jeanie had the middle seats behind Jimmy and Chris. Kelly was on the floor between Jeanie and Hannah. Magan was laying on the floor in front of Me, Jamoe and Nick.

we were changing lanes then all of a sudden Jimmy screamed "watch out for the truck!" there was a semi(with a short back) speeding not even paying attention. the man was going like 100. and my dad tried to swerve away. i turned my head to look out the window at the truck which could've been a big mistake.

Megan screamed "Oh My god!" i saw the semi hit the side of the sea doo knocking a part off it. then came and smashed right behind me causing me to hit my head on the window. then it flung over to the way other side of the freeeway. it hit a blue car and went into a ditch. the blue car then hit a silver car knocking it rolling into the ditch.

my dad really freaked out because it hit my side right where i was. so him and Jimmy where both crying because of the van and sea doo.( and me for my dad.) the driver of the truck said that his cab of the truck flipped but he came out with no scrathces. the only person who went to the hospital was the ;ady from the silver car. Jimmy said she was really bloody as they were putting her into the ambulance on a stretcher. the most scary part was that we almost tipped too and there were so many of us in no seatlbetlt.s uh lets see nine people, three did have them on, so six people didn't have seatbelts on.

i wasn't really scared even though i coulda had alot of damage because it hit right where i was. Hannah was freaking out because Jimmy and Chris were freaking out though. that's about it. the most damage wouldv'e been Me,nick then Jamie, and then Megan.

But thank god it wasn't much damge except for our van. i will be putting my pictures of the accident up soon so you can keep checking for that if you want.
July 22nd, 2009 at 01:48am