I'm finally numb at 9:35 pm, so please don't get me rescued.

Good evening! Most likely no one is going to read this, therefore i am doing this for my own pleasure since I am bored.

Hmm? How was your day today Taylor?
Swell.. I guess. I did nothing. It was raining today and I hate the rain. This morning I had nine year-olds bust my chops for three hours. The rest was spent either watching television, listening to music, on my laptop, or eating.

Good to hear. Tell me how you're feeling.
Right now I am pretty content. I didn't have an exhausting day, but it sure feels like it. Actually scratch that, I sound like one of those helpless bloggers. To tell you the truth I feel like nothing right now. Not in a bad way, nothing is wrong with me or anything with my life. It's just one of those days where there is nothing in your life going on, where your body feels numb. I didn't frown, scrunch my eyebrows, smile or laugh today. And right now I am wondering, "Gee Taylor, what is wrong?" And the truth of the matter is that there is nothing wrong, this is the problem. The only way to get emotion is to have something cause it. This numb feeling is causing me to want to have a problem. Why might you ask? I am sick of these boring afternoons without problems or challenges to cause emotion. I want to feel sadness, happiness, anger, melancholy, or something.

So right now, i'm going to close this off and get ready for tomorrow. After camp, I am going to cause a problem for myself.
July 22nd, 2009 at 03:46am